The portal is about to open! Our 12th annual festival of music and sound kicks off this Thursday. Most things you need to know are on this website, any changes / updates going forward will be communicated through social media. Here are some quick pointers for ya just in case:
- Visit our online box office for advance tickets + passes
- Physical tickets and passes available at Lost & Found (2383 Agricola St.)
- Tickets at the door are CASH ONLY
- All ticketed shows are PAY WHAT YOU CAN. No one is turned away for lack of funds.
- Most of our events are FREE / All Ages
- If you’re curious and not sure where to start, click around our artist pages or send us a message!
- Detailed access notes to all venues are printed in our programme guide and in each FB event
- We have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for any form of discrimination / violence / hate of any kind, including but not limited to: racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, queerphobia, fatphobia, Islamophobia, ableism, ageism, sexual harassment and bullying. It is our intention to make events at our festival welcoming to all, including audience, staff, performers and volunteers. If at anytime you are made to feel unsafe, please let an employee or volunteer know. OBEY staff can be reached directly at 902-789-6239 (Andrew) or 514-554-6258 (Kat), or via e-mail at email@example.com. You will be heard and taken with the utmost seriousness!
See you in the fold / void!
— TEAM OBEY